HIS HD 7850 iceQ X playing sleeping dogs

bidawangnganga

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
can my pc run sleeping dogs at 1600 x 900 (20" monitor) resolution with high setting?
my spec is intel core i5 2500,his radeon hd 7850,ram Gskill RipjawsX 4GB,WDC caviar blue 500GB.thanks. :)

Solution

are you seriously asking that question!?? Short answer yes! WIthout a hitch, unless it's some kind of mnster crap console port with brutal perfomance because it's not optimized.

however, for my little rant, just do a quick google dude! stop wasting time, and do a litte research for yourself. Your system by today's standards is pretty damn good, and will rock nearly everygame out there on high-ultra even BF3. Specially at that res.

C'mon man, engage the brain a little.

Anyway, enjoy your rig/gaming. I'm only jealous with my Q6600 @ 3ghz :)

are you seriously asking that question!?? Short answer yes! WIthout a hitch, unless it's some kind of mnster crap console port with brutal perfomance because it's not optimized.

however, for my little rant, just do a quick google dude! stop wasting time, and do a litte research for yourself. Your system by today's standards is pretty damn good, and will rock nearly everygame out there on high-ultra even BF3. Specially at that res.

C'mon man, engage the brain a little.

Anyway, enjoy your rig/gaming. I'm only jealous with my Q6600 @ 3ghz :)

Solution

bidawangnganga

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
haha..sorry man,i just little doubt with it...