Sign in with
Your question

Check out THIS rig!

Last response: in Systems
November 21, 2012 5:27:24 PM

Hello everyone! With all the black friday deals coming up I decided to buy myself an early christmas present. A new gaming pc!!

I'd like it to be able to run SC2 and BF3 on ultra. Those are really the only games I play.

Please respond with any suggestions, I would love to hear from you guys before I click BUY ;) 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/oEjK

More about : check rig

November 21, 2012 5:35:19 PM

DAT Keyboard.
m
l
November 21, 2012 6:03:28 PM

Sorry, I searched google for that, what exactly does that mean?
m
l
Related resources
November 21, 2012 6:11:41 PM

I think he is intimating its not a 'gaming' keyboard, no worries, a lot of folks play games just fine on normal keyboards, don't feel you need one
'DAT' was used in place of 'That'
Moto
m
l
November 21, 2012 6:16:12 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
I think he is intimating its not a 'gaming' keyboard, no worries, a lot of folks play games just fine on normal keyboards, don't feel you need one
'DAT' was used in place of 'That'
Moto

Hahaha ahh yes I see now....

So then everything else looks to be balanced out then? This is my second build, my first was about 8 years ago so it's a little intimidating with all this new hardware :o 
m
l
November 21, 2012 6:35:38 PM

Looks fine to me, a lot of folks will say you should have an Ssd to boot from but again, its not a killer point and I don't have one myself
Moto
m
l
November 21, 2012 6:47:41 PM

I'd go with a cheaper / easier to move case.

That keyboard is just fine unless you want a mechanical one. (So called "gaming" keyboards are fairly worth it.)

I will go ahead and say it - you want an SSD to boot from. Opening photoshop in 1 second right after logging in? It's just something.
m
l
!