6230 Automatic Volume Control....

Where's it gone!!??

Running v4.44 210904.

When I first got the phone, it was running 2 earlier versions of software.
It DID have Auto Volume Control (Settings>Call Settings, first option).
Can't find it anywhere!!

Have Nokia removed it, and invoke it as default?

or has it just disappeared?

Thanks folks..
1 answer Last reply
More about 6230 automatic volume control

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:25:57 -0000, "Kevin I Chapple"
    <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:

    >Where's it gone!!??
    >
    >Running v4.44 210904.
    >
    >When I first got the phone, it was running 2 earlier versions of software.
    >It DID have Auto Volume Control (Settings>Call Settings, first option).
    >Can't find it anywhere!!
    >
    >Have Nokia removed it, and invoke it as default?
    >
    >or has it just disappeared?

    It was removed in 4.28 I think, and has not re-appeared in later
    releases.

Nokia