Corsair PSU problem with Asus GTX 560 ti dc2

Hello,

i have the weirdest problem with my rig.. and i think is a combination of GPU + PSU.

Started to notice some really faded scam lines whenever i started a Game(any), like a interference or a old crt mhz difference. this only appears with whenever i open a Game, i was told this problem could be because of my monitor´s adapter is VGA to DVI... (weird but starting to believe)

some tests i made:

tryed 3 Psu´s :

Corsair tx650v2
Corsair cx600v2
Nox Urano 600w

2 different monitors(VGA with adapter) plus a LCD(HDMI)

2 Graphical Cards :

Asus GTX 560 ti dc2
Asus GTX 670

2 boards

with both corsair Psu´s + both Boards + Both GPU´s + VGA Monitors (using different adapters) - i always see this thin lines...
with both corsair Psu´s + both Boards + Both GPU´s + LCD(HDMI) TV - Works Fine without any line...

till here i started to believe that the problem was on VGA - DVI adapter ... But tried different PSU:

with Nox psu + Both Boards + Both GPU´s + VGA Monitors (using different adapters) - Works Fine without any line...

Don´t know what to do... can anyone give me a tip on this problem...

Edit: tried a older gpu saphire hd 5750 with the same configuration (Corsair Psu + Vga Monitor) - working fine..

thx in advance ..
5 answers Last reply
More about corsair problem asus
  1. It's probably the monitor to be completely honest. What monitor are you using?
  2. If the Nox PSU works with this, then is there a reason that you can't use it from now on?
  3. Deemo13 said:
    It's probably the monitor to be completely honest. What monitor are you using?

Heyas and thanks for the reply,

well i hv a hpw2007v
    and i tested with other brad new samsung that i have @ work .. both working with all other pcs.
  4. luciferano said:
    If the Nox PSU works with this, then is there a reason that you can't use it from now on?

Heyas and thanks for the reply,

well the nox psu has only a 24 + 4 pins and i bought the corsair cause it has 24 + 8 pins to fully power up the board, besides the nox only has one sata strip and can´t reach combo cd writer. (need an adapter for that)
  5. Quote:
    Could just be you adapter or vga cable. Those are cheap to replace and test too.

tested with 3 different adapters already..
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Monitors Corsair Graphics