Installer integrity check has failed... trying to install 5770 drivers

twystedfyre

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Hi, i'm trying to install 5770 drivers but it says

installer integrity checked has failed common causes include incomplete download and damanged media. contact the installer's author to obtain new copy

i've downloaded multiple times and on different computers (same internet) and transferred on usb key. even the original dvd drivers say this
:(

how can i get around this??

suat

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
What version drivers are you trying to install ? CCC 12.8 ?

Did you uninstall the previous drivers before you attempted to install the new drivers ?

I suggest you do a " CHKDSK /R /F " ( without the quotes and with blank spaces before the slashes ) at a command prompt with Admin privileges before you install the drivers.

Hope this helps.

twystedfyre

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

i have tried this and it was to no success. thank you for the attempt though, do you happen to have any other ideas? i may just buy a new hard drive, would that help?

i've also tried creating a new partition with fresh&seperate windows to delete the original windows (and partition) since it's been installed over, i thought a virus might be causing it. but it won't let me delete :pt1cable: hahaha

suat

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
There are two questions in my post which you did not provide answers for, in the first place.

Other than that, you have executed chkdsk with the switches /f /r and it did not help.

You also wanted to create a separate partition but you could not make it. Is this what you are saying ?

What Windows are we talking about ? Windows 7 ? Windows Vista ? Windows XP ?

twystedfyre

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Haha alright sorry about that. I tried installing the latest official ccc drivers, 12.8 - didn't work. +beta drivers- didn't work (installer integrity check failed nsis error), and old official drivers 11.x, nsis error again aswell

there are no graphics drivers installed on my new desktop, i've reinstalled win 7 64 bit and have always tried downloading the 64 bit drivers. plus i managed to create new partitions (with windows 7 dvd and installed win7 on it) so viruses are ruled out.

i'm pretty sure it's my internet because it's the only variable left, as i have tried downloading the drivers on my laptop and it says the same thing.

thanks for the help suat

twystedfyre

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

just... no. also it's a brand new computer setup, capable of installing everything else just not my drivers.

PLUS (edit) i had this problem on my last desktop, before the replacement haha