Retrieving the MAC address of remote machine in NDIS IM dr..

How can i retrieve the MAC address of remote machine in NDIS driver? I know
the IP address.

Is there anyway of getting the MAC address programatically from the ARP
table?

Thanks in advance.
Rajesh

Adam

Drop to a DOS prompt and run the following(CASE SENSITIVE):

nbtstat -A [ip address]
or
nbtstat -a [machine name]

eg: nbtstat -A 10.88.12.253