Sign in with
Your question

Freezing Welcome screen. Same with safe mode

Last response: in Windows 7
February 22, 2012 4:38:03 PM

Hey guys i really need some help. My samsung R522 Windows 7 ultimate 32bits has started freezing on the welcome screen. And to add to that on the log in screen there is now no text in the popup boxes or for the account name. I have tried all safe modes, last known good configuration and with Samsung recovery 3 i have done a basic restore but nothing has worked. I would be open to a full system restore if i needed to but i would prefer not to. Any help would be great
a b $ Windows 7
February 23, 2012 7:32:36 AM

Kevnaylor said:
Hey guys i really need some help. My samsung R522 Windows 7 ultimate 32bits has started freezing on the welcome screen. And to add to that on the log in screen there is now no text in the popup boxes or for the account name. I have tried all safe modes, last known good configuration and with Samsung recovery 3 i have done a basic restore but nothing has worked. I would be open to a full system restore if i needed to but i would prefer not to. Any help would be great

Things to try:
1) - Safemode with Networking - Download & run a memory Test APP.
- (Possibly booting with one stick of RAM may help)
2) - Run a chkdsk /r on the Hard drive.

With everything else you have tried, you may have to save your personal files and drivers folder, format and reinstall OS.
m
l
Related resources
!