Keyboard Device Driver Problem. How to Replace it.

My MS Keyboarad Driver seems to be corrupted. How do I
replace it from my Windows XP Home version Disk?

The problem shows up as the inability to go to Stanby Mode
after leaving the machine idle for an extended period of
time. The error message says I should update the driver,
but there are no updates listed by Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx
www.coribright.com