New Gaming PC max. $1500

Hi, I'm planning to buy a new gaming pc, because my current one can't handle the new games that were released this year.

Approximate Purchase Date: Before Christmas ;)

Budget Range: $1000-$1500

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Mostly gaming, but I will use internet a lot too.

Parts Not Required: Monitor, Speakers, Mouse, OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: N/A

Country: The Netherlands, but I can buy the parts on dutch computer website's

Parts Preferences: The graphic card had to be the best, preferably a Radeon HD 79xx or GeForce GTX xxx

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: N/A

Additional Comments: In the case I would like USB 3.0, dust filters and maybe LED's.

8 answers Last reply
More about gaming 1500
  1. you're probably looking for something along the lines of:

CPU: i5-3570k
    GPU: HD 7970
    Mobo: any Z77 chipset that supports crossfire
    ram: 2x 4GB @ 1600MHz
    SSD: 64GB-128GB intel, samsung, curcial or corsair are the best i think.
    HDD: 1TB, get a western digital black caviar if you want to spend the money.
    CD drive: any $20 thing will do.
    PSU: quality seasonic that supplies enough for the GPU.
    case: whatever you like, as long as everything fits inside.

this is a very rough guide, may want to change the GPU to a Nvidia, or whatever you feel is better for the price.
  2. I'm thinking of buying this:

http://tweakers.net/reviews/2719/5/desktop-best-buy-guide-editie-september-2012-high-end-gamesysteem.html

It's in dutch, but you should understand the parts ;)
    It will be a little bit more than $1500, but if I use my current mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor it'll be okey. Then I'll just wait untill I have enough money to buy those parts new.
  3. brenner said:
    I'm thinking of buying this:

http://tweakers.net/reviews/2719/5/desktop-best-buy-guide-editie-september-2012-high-end-gamesysteem.html

It's in dutch, but you should understand the parts ;)
    It will be a little bit more than $1500, but if I use my current mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor it'll be okey. Then I'll just wait untill I have enough money to buy those parts new.
    That is a good build. ;)
  4. bigcyco1 said:

Thanks, I will have a look to see if I can buy those parts in webshops who deliver in the Netherlands :)
  5. brenner said:
    Thanks, I will have a look to see if I can buy those parts in webshops who deliver in the Netherlands :)
    Your welcome!Also if it's to much your build was great no reason not to get that if you want to save. ;)
  6. bigcyco1 said:
    Your welcome!Also if it's to much your build was great no reason not to get that if you want to save. ;)

Okey, I still have a few weeks to think about it, but now I only have 2 options, not the 1000 options I had before :D
  7. brenner said:
    Okey, I still have a few weeks to think about it, but now I only have 2 options, not the 1000 options I had before :D
    :lol: sounds good. :D
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems Product