For the about two people who will see this here and not on the Exalted
forum or the RPG.net Roleplaying Open forum (oh, for the glory days of
yore...)

http://hd42.de/rpg_exalted_maps.html

I had a lot of fun doing this one. Much vector work.

Help out if you can.
--
Stephenls
Geek

In article <33dm7vF3v4c9dU1@individual.net>,
Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote:

> For the about two people who will see this here and not on the Exalted
> forum or the RPG.net Roleplaying Open forum (oh, for the glory days of
> yore...)
>
> http://hd42.de/rpg_exalted_maps.html
>
> I had a lot of fun doing this one. Much vector work.
>
> Help out if you can.

Is that address right? I can't seem to open it.

mdf

--
remove 'no junk' to reply

midefi wrote:

> Is that address right? I can't seem to open it.

Works for me.

Also try http://exalted.hd42.de/, which should redirect you to the page.

Might want to wait, though. Version 5.1 had an error; I've fixed it and
sent in v 5.2 now, and it should be uploaded sometime soon. Not sure
how soon, mind, but today or tomorrow.

I'll post when it's up.
--

Stephenls wrote:
> midefi wrote:
>> Is that address right? I can't seem to open it.

Could you please tell me with which browser you tried this and what
error you got?

> Might want to wait, though. Version 5.1 had an error; I've fixed it and
> sent in v 5.2 now, and it should be uploaded sometime soon. Not sure
> how soon, mind, but today or tomorrow.

It's up now.

Daniel

--

my homepage : http://hd42.de

'Life is wasted on the living' - Zaphod Beeblebrox the Fourth

Daniel Hohenberger wrote:

> It's up now.

Indeed it is.
--
Stephenls
Geek
"You do your arguments no favor by insulting those you ought persuade."
--Greg Stolze, Rites of the Dragon

nightrain

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2004

Daniel Hohenberger wrote:
> Stephenls wrote:
> > midefi wrote:
> >> Is that address right? I can't seem to open it.
>
> Could you please tell me with which browser you tried this and what
> error you got?

I get "http://hd42.de could not be found. Please check the address and
try again" when I try and view it in Firefox

Ray

NightRain wrote:
> Daniel Hohenberger wrote:
>
>>Stephenls wrote:

>>Could you please tell me with which browser you tried this and what
>>error you got?
>

> I get "http://hd42.de could not be found. Please check the address and
> try again" when I try and view it in Firefox

I got a strange error too. I also use Firefox, and though the page
loaded correctly, it was all in gibberish: "Stephenls hat eine neue
Version der Exalted-Karte fetiggestellt. Diesmal mit neuen Informationen
aus E:FF und zusätzlichen Locations." Clearly no sane person could
comprehend this Cthuloid tongue.
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton

Be a friend to man's best friend: don't buy dogs from pet stores.

NightRain wrote:
> Daniel Hohenberger wrote:
>>Could you please tell me with which browser you tried this and what
>>error you got?
> I get "http://hd42.de could not be found. Please check the address and
> try again" when I try and view it in Firefox

That's strange. I know it's not an issue with Firefox, as I use Firefox
as well. Are you behind some sort of proxy?

Aou may also try my mirror page at http://home.in.tum.de/~hohenber/

HTH,
Daniel

--

NightRain wrote:
> Daniel Hohenberger wrote:
>>Could you please tell me with which browser you tried this and what
>>error you got?
> I get "http://hd42.de could not be found. Please check the address and
> try again" when I try and view it in Firefox

That's strange. I know it's not an issue with Firefox, as I use Firefox
as well. Are you behind some sort of proxy?

Aou may also try my mirror page at
http://home.in.tum.de/~hohenber/rpg_exalted_maps.html

HTH,
Daniel

--

NightRain wrote:
> Daniel Hohenberger wrote:
>>Could you please tell me with which browser you tried this and what
>>error you got?
> I get "http://hd42.de could not be found. Please check the address and
> try again" when I try and view it in Firefox

That's strange. I know it's not an issue with Firefox, as I use Firefox
as well. Are you behind some sort of proxy?

You may also try my mirror page at

Richard Clayton wrote:
> I got a strange error too. I also use Firefox, and though the page
> loaded correctly, it was all in gibberish: "Stephenls hat eine neue
> Version der Exalted-Karte fetiggestellt. Diesmal mit neuen Informationen
> aus E:FF und zusätzlichen Locations." Clearly no sane person could
> comprehend this Cthuloid tongue.

Yes, I know... I planned to translate the whole page when I did the
redesign, but learning for my diploma exam doesn't leave me too much
time. So the whole page remains solely in german while the maps page
remains english. I promise I'll translate my whole page once I've got my
diploma or I get so bored of learning that I just have to do something
else...

Daniel

--

Daniel Hohenberger wrote:
> That's strange. I know it's not an issue with Firefox, as I use
> Firefox as well. Are you behind some sort of proxy?

I think it has to be something like that. It doesn't work whilst I am
at work, but it works just fine at home. God only knows what they've
got the work Firewall configured to do...

Ray

Richard Clayton <reZIGclayZIGton@verizon.net> wrote:

> I got a strange error too. I also use Firefox, and though the page
>loaded correctly, it was all in gibberish: "Stephenls hat eine neue
>Version der Exalted-Karte fetiggestellt. Diesmal mit neuen Informationen
>aus E:FF und zusätzlichen Locations." Clearly no sane person could
>comprehend this Cthuloid tongue.

Ooh, I'm insane, let me try!

"Stephenls has sodomized a new version of the Exalted Map
flagellation. Now with new information from fluffy bunnies and other
places" [0]

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

[0] Note: this translation may not be 100% correct, due to failure on
SAN check.

TRENDING THREADS