Sign in with
Your question

First Gaming Build

November 22, 2012 4:30:00 PM

Hi everyone, I have been wanting to build a budget gaming computer between $600 to $700 for some time now, and these are the parts I am planning to buy:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/oOyl

I think this will be a good build for playing games like Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, and The Witcher 2 comfortably at high settings, but being that this is the first time I have ever built a computer I would like to get some feedback on what to expect as far as the performance and life span of this build. A monitor will not be necessary, I have a tv that will do just fine at 1920x1080. Please do not persuade an Intel build; every forum I've been to has always had people who reconfigure all my parts instead of actually giving me input on what I want. Also, I didn't include a hard drive since I recently found 3 just lying around my house. I will only have a total of 360 gb at my disposal, which is pitiful, but I figured it would be a good start to just get the computer built without having to spend extra money on a hard drive. Of course, after this build is finished I'll save up for probably a 2tb drive and an ssd, which is why I'm getting a 650 watt psu.

Thanks.

More about : gaming build

!