Need a list of parts to build a new Gaming PC

Allright the most important thing here is my budget . I have 530 $ to build a new rig. I dont need a monitor and what I really care more is the MOBO, CPU, GPU, RAM. I know my budget is low but thats all I have. I wanna play latest games with this PC and the upcoming ones at medium and why not high settings while FPS staying 40+. Now what I want from you guys here is a list of the parts that are good for gaming and will fit my needs. If anyone knows of any good combo on eBay that would be great and if you wanna post links please if possible post links from international shipping websites or eBay , that way I get to know new websites with International Shipping.
5 answers Last reply
More about need list parts build gaming
  1. CPU- AMD fx 8120 /8320- £115
    GPU- Xfx 6870£115
    Ram-corsair, any model at 1600mhz-£30
    Mobo- AsRock 970 Extreme3- £50

    sorry i don't know the price in $ but usually prices in America are less or should be around the same price
    not sure if you wanted any other parts but here goes
    PSU- corsair builder series 600w- £50
    Case- Zalman Z9 plus( very good for air flow and cooling)- £44
    Harddrive- any really £30+
  2. hugh117 said:
    CPU- AMD fx 8120 /8320- £115
    GPU- Xfx 6870£115
    Ram-corsair, any model at 1600mhz-£30
    Mobo- AsRock 970 Extreme3- £50

    sorry i don't know the price in $ but usually prices in America are less or should be around the same price
    not sure if you wanted any other parts but here goes
    PSU- corsair builder series 600w- £50
    Case- Zalman Z9 plus( very good for air flow and cooling)- £44
    Harddrive- any really £30+

    thanks alot .. these are all the things I need .. the only thing hurting is the conversion from GPB to USD... Anyway thanks.

    I am waiting for more lists if anyone can post please help me choose the parts
  3. kejdikola said:
    thanks alot .. these are all the things I need .. the only thing hurting is the conversion from GPB to USD... Anyway thanks.

    I am waiting for more lists if anyone can post please help me choose the parts

    yer gets a bit annoying but most of them should be around the same if not cheaper.
    If its a bit too much maybe rahter than the fx 8120 get a fx 6300
  4. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  5. hugh117 said:
    yer gets a bit annoying but most of them should be around the same if not cheaper.
    If its a bit too much maybe rahter than the fx 8120 get a fx 6300

    I found this combo http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110969955889 can you have a look at it ? Is it cheaper to buy the combo or the items separately ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Gaming Systems