Can anyone recommend a good mobo?

nociception

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Currently I have just 1 radeon HD 7950.
I am planning on using 2x radeon HD 7950 with a dedicated physX card (like 650 ti) sometime in the future. So I am looking for a Motherboard that has the capability to do so (future proofing my system for physX heavy games like Blade and Soul and other possible titles).
Crossfiring might be an overkill tho.

I was looking at EVGA P67 SLI 130-SB-E675-KR LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard and was curious if it will work with these 3 GPUs

Thanks

Solution
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
AsRock Z77 Extreme4
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
Those will all support dual Crossfire/SLI adequately and are all roughly the same in terms of features. Fairly good boards as well.

Also you cant have a PhysX card with a Radeon card as the main GPU unless you want to use some non-official hacked drivers.

MichaelSP

Honorable
Oct 26, 2012
Most motherboards will say specifically if they support three way SLI (not all though). However, You cannot SLI/crossfire a radeon card with a nvidia one - they're different brands. So, you cannot put a 7950 (or two) with a 650Ti; it won't even have the right connections. But two 7950's should be pretty amazing power.
May want to look, Asus have some good choices in the z77 chipset, or Asrock. you may want to make sure you get USB 3.0 support.

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
AsRock Z77 Extreme4
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
Those will all support dual Crossfire/SLI adequately and are all roughly the same in terms of features. Fairly good boards as well.

Also you cant have a PhysX card with a Radeon card as the main GPU unless you want to use some non-official hacked drivers.

Solution