6600 with TT Mobile works fine ,exept flamisch language ??

how can I get flamisch language into TTMobile ??? Dutch yes
some one a hint ??

tnx
--
....golfer (remove 'nospamno')
1 answer Last reply

    Golfer wrote:

    > how can I get flamisch language into TTMobile ??? Dutch yes
    > some one a hint ??

    Are you kidding? Nokia supports Dutch, but not all dialects of it.
    "Flamish" isn't a language, it's a Dutch dialect, like Zuid-Afrikaans.

    BTW, isn't it written as "Flemisch" in English?

    --
    ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
    johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html

Nokia Mobile