6600 with TT Mobile works fine ,exept flamisch language ??

Last response: in Brands
December 21, 2004 1:35:36 PM

how can I get flamisch language into TTMobile ??? Dutch yes
some one a hint ??

tnx
--
....golfer (remove 'nospamno')
Anonymous

Golfer wrote:

> how can I get flamisch language into TTMobile ??? Dutch yes
> some one a hint ??

Are you kidding? Nokia supports Dutch, but not all dialects of it.
"Flamish" isn't a language, it's a Dutch dialect, like Zuid-Afrikaans.

BTW, isn't it written as "Flemisch" in English?

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html