DirectX Soundcard Driver

I'm in a weird situation with my computer, and I don't
have a soundcard driver. I need to find somewhere
trusted to download one, and I have searched all over for
this driver. If anyone knows where I can download it, or
if I can use another driver in it's place that will allow
me everything that that one did, please tell me. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about directx soundcard driver

    Go to the web site of the manufacturer of the sound card.

    "Mal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm in a weird situation with my computer, and I don't
    > have a soundcard driver. I need to find somewhere
    > trusted to download one, and I have searched all over for
    > this driver. If anyone knows where I can download it, or
    > if I can use another driver in it's place that will allow
    > me everything that that one did, please tell me. Thanks!

Drivers Download Device Driver Directx Sound Cards Windows XP