saadshakir

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I'm going to build this pc. Is all these components compactable or i'm wasting my money. Some Proffecional views please,

Case: azza genesis 9000B

Powersupply: Silent Pro Hybrid 1050W
Model RS-A50-SPHA-D3)

Board: Asus Maximus V Formula

Processor: Intel i7-3770K

Rams: G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB SDRAM DDR3 2800 (PC3 22400)
Model :F3-2800C11D-8GTXDG

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW
Model :02G-P4-2678-KR

Liquid Solution:

Radiatot 1: XSPC EX480 Slim Line Quad Fan Radiator
Radiatot 2: XSPC EX240 Multiport Dual Fan Radiator
Waterblock: XSPC Full Copper RayStorm CPU WaterBlock - INTEL
Reservoir: XSPC Twin D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo
Coolant: XSPC - EC6 Non Conductive Coolant - Blood Red
Hose: XSPC High Flex 2m (Retail Coil) - CLEAR
Fitting for this package

Decoration:
Logisys Red Liquid Neon Thunder Pattern LED Light, Model: LNSRD

One of the nice things about boutique builders like CyberPowerPC is that as you create your computer, you are limited to only compatible options. If there are incompatabilities, you will be told. I see none (not that I would expect to either).

I only have two recommendations here, drop the Cooler Master PSU, I would use instead the Corsair AX 750W or 850W - 1050W is overkill (unless you're considering 3way SLI in the future) and if you're not going to add any graphics cards later in SLI, you could even look at the Corsair 500W or 600W (doesn't have to be the AX model which is 80+ Gold certified efficiency)
Get an SSD for OS/boot drive, it can be small - the Intel 120GB 520 would work well for that... (you could go as low as 60GB for that but I wouldn't (personally) go lower)
That's all I got for ya

saadshakir

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012

Your board will support up to 2800MHZ ram (overclocked), the only problem with using that speed of ram is, I am unaware of any ram faster than 2133MHz which uses the 1.5v spec'ed by Intel. Basically that means if (somehow) Intel were to find out you are using 1.65v ram, they may consider your CPU warranty void. Just something to be aware of - you might want to purchase Intel's overclocking insurance for your CPU if doing that (the CPU overclocking insurance gives you a one-time, no questions asked, CPU replacement).