Jimmy

I recently installed a new demo and when i exited it and
deleted it my sound no longer worked. Is this a problem
with the sound driver, if so how would I fix it.

Try using System Restore to take you back to a time prior to when the
problem began. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.

Or you could try reinstalling the derivers for your soundcard. You should
have a disk or you can check the soundcard manufacturer's website for XP
compatible drivers for your soundcard.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User