Richard Clayton wrote:

> May crows devour your eyes, swine.

I'd rather it were maggots, myself. Those flesh-eating maggots that
don't wait until the tissue is dead.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Dagon wrote:

> Whoa death threats at my home phone.

You should be proud. I mean, clearly you never learned the difference
between positive attention and negative attention, so death threats make
you happy, don't they?
--

Dagon wrote:
> "Richard Clayton" <reZIGclayZIGton@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>Dagon wrote:
>>

>>>Requiem plus Coteries, zipped word
>>>http://home.wanadoo.nl/dagon/dl/vtr-coteries.zip
>>
>>May crows devour your eyes, swine.
>
> Oh?
> See if you can find WoD too
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/dagon

Amazing how much you get done, even with your horrible, crippling
migraines. Maybe you should get a job?
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton

Dagon wrote:
> Whoa death threats at my home phone.

I wish I could say it was me, but it wasn't. I find it's tactically
unsound to give people warning before they are killed.
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton
"During wars laws are silent." -- Cicero

Dagon

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2004

> You should be proud. I mean, clearly you never learned the difference
> between positive attention and negative attention, so death threats make
> you happy, don't they?

I refer you to the quote below.

Dagon wrote:
>>You should be proud. I mean, clearly you never learned the difference
>>between positive attention and negative attention, so death threats make
>>you happy, don't they?
>
> I refer you to the quote below.
>
>>"You do your arguments no favor by insulting those you ought persuade."
>> --Greg Stolze, Rites of the Dragon

Ha ha ha ha ha! Dagon, you miss the point. I don't think anybody in
this newsgroup considers you WORTH persuading. If your claims of ripping
White Wolf books and making them publicly available are true, you're a
petty thief; if not, you're just a troll.
--

Dagon wrote:

> I refer you to the quote below.

Tell me what argument I was making, or why I ought to care enough about
you to want to persuade you of anything.
--

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:51:27 +0100, "Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Requiem plus Coteries, zipped word
>http://home.wanadoo.nl/dagon/dl/vtr-coteries.zip

WTF?

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

Hong Ooi wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:51:27 +0100, "Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Requiem plus Coteries, zipped word
>>http://home.wanadoo.nl/dagon/dl/vtr-coteries.zip
>
> WTF?

That's Dagon. He thinks it's unfair that White Wolf actually wants to
make money from their hard work, so periodically he pops up to post
links to PDFs of WW books.
--

: Hong Ooi wrote:
:> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:51:27 +0100, "Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote:
:>>Requiem plus Coteries, zipped word
:>>http://home.wanadoo.nl/dagon/dl/vtr-coteries.zip
:> WTF?
: That's Dagon. He thinks it's unfair that White Wolf actually wants to
: make money from their hard work, so periodically he pops up to post
: links to PDFs of WW books.

Considering the degree of blatancy and traceability of his identity, I'm
surprised WW's lawyers haven't taken an action. Should be pretty easy to
thwack him a few times with a good and proper law suit. Would make
everyone feel nice.

//T

In the borning days of the third millennium, Teemu T Vilen wrote:
>Richard Clayton <reZIGclayZIGton@verizon.net> wrote:
>: Hong Ooi wrote:
>:> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:51:27 +0100, "Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote:
>:>>Requiem plus Coteries, zipped word
>:>>http://home.wanadoo.nl/dagon/dl/vtr-coteries.zip
>:> WTF?
>: That's Dagon. He thinks it's unfair that White Wolf actually wants to
>: make money from their hard work, so periodically he pops up to post
>: links to PDFs of WW books.
>
>Considering the degree of blatancy and traceability of his identity, I'm
>surprised WW's lawyers haven't taken an action. Should be pretty easy to
>thwack him a few times with a good and proper law suit. Would make
>everyone feel nice.

Considering that they would have to send their lawyers to the Netherlands, and
have pretty much zero chance of extracting any money from him, he's not worth
the effort and resources. He's an annoying, self-important little man and
(despite his delusions of being WW's mighty nemesis) probably causes only a
negligible drop in sales.

Ignore him, he'll go away again soon.

--
Brian Merchant (remove 'remove' and 'example' from email)

Puritanism didn't keep the puritans from sinning, it just kept
them from enjoying it.
--Father Joe Breighner
Country Roads

Brian Merchant wrote:

> Considering that they would have to send their lawyers to the Netherlands, and
> have pretty much zero chance of extracting any money from him, he's not worth
> the effort and resources. He's an annoying, self-important little man and
> (despite his delusions of being WW's mighty nemesis) probably causes only a
> negligible drop in sales.

They did once try to get his ISP to stop hosting his website, IIRC, but
the request was ignored. They didn't pursue it, because, again, sending
lawyers to the Netherlands is expensive.
--

Stephenls wrote:
> Brian Merchant wrote:
>
>> Considering that they would have to send their lawyers to the
>> Netherlands, and
>> have pretty much zero chance of extracting any money from him, he's
>> not worth
>> the effort and resources. He's an annoying, self-important little man
>> and (despite his delusions of being WW's mighty nemesis) probably
>> causes only a
>> negligible drop in sales.
>
> They did once try to get his ISP to stop hosting his website, IIRC, but
> the request was ignored. They didn't pursue it, because, again, sending
> lawyers to the Netherlands is expensive.

Probably much more so than it's worth; White Wolf is going to lose a
certain percentage of their profits to copyright piracy. Dagon's
contribution to the whole is most likely vanishingly small. Pursuing him
on the topic only feeds his need to be noticed.
--

Richard Clayton <reZIGclayZIGton@verizon.net> wrote in news:3794k8F58h5kbU4
@individual.net:

> Dagon wrote:
>> Whoa death threats at my home phone.
>
> I wish I could say it was me, but it wasn't. I find it's tactically
> unsound to give people warning before they are killed.

LOL. Boy you take after my own heart Rich :)

Nicodemus Telrenner wrote:
> Richard Clayton <reZIGclayZIGton@verizon.net> wrote in news:3794k8F58h5kbU4
> @individual.net:
>

>>Dagon wrote:
>>
>>>Whoa death threats at my home phone.
>>
>> I wish I could say it was me, but it wasn't. I find it's tactically
>>unsound to give people warning before they are killed.
>

> LOL. Boy you take after my own heart Rich :)

Thank you, thank you. (^_^)