Selling photographs (stock) online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some sites like Yahoo and Shuterfly allow the viewer to order prints
online. I was wondering if there are any websites that allow you to
display your photos and get a cut if anyone wants to download them or
order prints?

some guy <nospam@spam.com> wrote:

> Some sites like Yahoo and Shuterfly allow the viewer to order prints
> online. I was wondering if there are any websites that allow you to
> display your photos and get a cut if anyone wants to download them or
> order prints?

Indeed there are. Not hard to find, either. But what you *really* want
to do is start reading the bit.listproc.stockphoto newsgroup, which
mirrors the discussion groups over at stockphoto.net.

Try ShutterStock: http://www.shutterstock.com/?rid=5890
Also Starved Artists: http://www.starvedartists.com

--