CD-RW Recording Question

a b \ Driver
July 14, 2004 12:36:02 PM

My CD RW drive in my Dell laptop (windows XP) does not have a
"Recording" tab on its properties window. I would like to copy files
to a CD usig Windows XP facilities rather than Easy CD Creator. Is
this a driver problem? Would a different driver have the Recording
tab?

More about : recording question

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 17, 2004 5:37:45 PM

not work I removed Adeptec 4 which was incompatible, My
Drive isn't showing now in "My Computer. have a

!