CD-RW Recording Question

My CD RW drive in my Dell laptop (windows XP) does not have a
"Recording" tab on its properties window. I would like to copy files
to a CD usig Windows XP facilities rather than Easy CD Creator. Is
this a driver problem? Would a different driver have the Recording
tab?
1 answer Last reply
More about recording question

    not work I removed Adeptec 4 which was incompatible, My
    Drive isn't showing now in "My Computer. have a
    I would like to copy files
    >to a CD usig Windows XP facilities rather than Easy CD
    Creator. Is
    >this a driver problem? Would a different driver have
    the Recording
    >tab?
    >
    >.

Drivers Windows XP CD-Rom Device Driver