No signal from my GTX 560 ti

fatality_201

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
Hi guys,
I just assembled a mid end gaming comp,It worked fine for about 3-4 days and it even ran games like Crysis 2 at DX11 extreme but today all of a sudden i am getting a msg on my monitor "No signal". i have searched the internet and a lot of people had such problems but in most cases it's PSU,But i don't think mine is cause of PSU.I am able to get the display going in my on board VGA

My specs

Intel Core I5-3450
Asus NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti Direct CUII 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card
8 GB Corsair.Vengeance RAM
Coolermaster GX550 W PSU

I would really appritiate it if someone could give me some tips in solving this problem,Please help guys.

Solution
Well, no harm will come of resetting the CMOS, so you might as well do that.
It sounds like a loose wire to me. Check the PCIe slot the card's in and the seat of its power connectors in particular.

fatality_201

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
I checked everything last night,But it didn't workout.Woke up today morning just took out the connection from my on board connection and put it in the DVi port in the VGA card and it started working,I donno WTF.

Could it be a BIOS read error????i did try to root it to the PCIE manually but every time it went back to auto settings and now all of a sudden it's working.i would be glad if i could put this problem to rest once and for all.