Informations needed for good old WoD :)

Hi people,

I hope you can help me. Here are some questions. Thanks for your help.

Was the reference number and year misprinted on the Book of Nod Limited
Edition ? I have a limited like edition of this book with WW2251 and '97
printed on it but the WW list says it must be WW2293 and year 2000 for the
limited edition.

Has the Art of Vampire the masquerade limited edition been sold alone or
has it been always part of the Revised edition pack ?

I'm looking for the Hunter: the Reckoning dice set. Any clue ? (no way to
get them with amazon or ebay, maybe a local retailer but for mine it's out
of stock).

Is there an internet place for cantrip cards trade ? I'm looking for the
treasure card called Thor's Tarnhelm.

Thanks a lot for your help, hope all these is not out of topic. Sorry if
it is and for the not-so-good english.

Best regards.

Chris.

zyglotron wrote:

> Hi people,

Yo.

> I hope you can help me. Here are some questions. Thanks for your help.

Well, I'll try.

> Has the Art of Vampire the masquerade limited edition been sold alone or
> has it been always part of the Revised edition pack ?

Unfortunately, it looks like this is the only one I can answer. The Art
of Vampire: The Masquerade was sold separately from the limited edition
boxed set, as were The Art of Werewolf: The Apocalypse and The Art of
Mage: The Ascension. I've got the separate edition of Vampire and Mage,
and the Art of Werewolf book that came with the limited edition of the
Revised corebook.

> Thanks a lot for your help, hope all these is not out of topic. Sorry if
> it is and for the not-so-good english.

If English isn't your first language, I couldn't tell from reading your
post. Nothing to apologize for here.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Le Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:15:09 -0800, Stephenls a écrit :

> zyglotron wrote:

[snip]

>> Has the Art of Vampire the masquerade limited edition been sold alone or
>> has it been always part of the Revised edition pack ?
>
> Unfortunately, it looks like this is the only one I can answer. The Art
> of Vampire: The Masquerade was sold separately from the limited edition
> boxed set, as were The Art of Werewolf: The Apocalypse and The Art of
> Mage: The Ascension. I've got the separate edition of Vampire and Mage,
> and the Art of Werewolf book that came with the limited edition of the
> Revised corebook.

mmmmm... Thanks. I'm wondering about the limited edition of this artbook
(leather like cover, silver...). You seem to be speaking about
the not-limited one.

>> Thanks a lot for your help, hope all these is not out of topic. Sorry
>> if it is and for the not-so-good english.
>
> If English isn't your first language, I couldn't tell from reading your
> post. Nothing to apologize for here.

It isn't :)

zyglotron wrote:

> mmmmm... Thanks. I'm wondering about the limited edition of this artbook
> (leather like cover, silver...). You seem to be speaking about
> the not-limited one.

Ah. Um. Sorry, I think I misunderstood you.

No, the limited editions of the art books were not sold separately from
the limited editions of the revised corebooks.
--

Le Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:25:12 -0800, Stephenls a écrit :

> zyglotron wrote:
>
>> mmmmm... Thanks. I'm wondering about the limited edition of this artbook
>> (leather like cover, silver...). You seem to be speaking about
>> the not-limited one.
>
> Ah. Um. Sorry, I think I misunderstood you.
>
> No, the limited editions of the art books were not sold separately from
> the limited editions of the revised corebooks.

Thanks !

I have at least one answer... There's not a lot of people here, maybe I'd
better mail Conrad for the Book of Nod issue. :)

Regards.

Chris.

PS : Is there a "Complete World of Darkness" site (you know the kind of
site with small description telling you that if you look for informations
about Seattle in the WoD you can find some in this or that book) ?

Caliban

zyglotron wrote:
> PS : Is there a "Complete World of Darkness" site (you know the kind
of
> site with small description telling you that if you look for
informations
> about Seattle in the WoD you can find some in this or that book) ?

You can try the World of Darkness Index at
<http://www.pen-paper.net/wod.php>
for information about characters, powers, abilities, etc.

Also, let *me* know if you find any Hunter dice!
--
John Fast
"Raise consciousness, not taxes."