Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Scanner

I have the above quoted Scanner, formerly installed in
Windows 2000. I have now upgraded to Windows XP but
cannot install the Scanner. The installation disc
reads "This installation is for Windows 98 and 2000 only.
Why should this be - do Packard Bell expect me to puchase
a new Scanner every time I upgrade my Windows programme?

Try the Windows 2000 drivers or look at the Mustek website.... Packard Bell
don't actually make scanners, they buy them from other manufacturers and
rebadge them... in this case it's a rebadged Mustek BearPaw 1200CU.....

www.mustek.de will be your destination.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com