System is not a 100% need help.

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
Hello,
I am having some odd problems.
But I need someone that is more experienced than me to have a look.
I can provide you with the system report tells you about my hardware and drivers excreta.

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
okay well...I had the system built for me. I am not convinced my system is configured properly it has some instability not out right crashes but small things that are accumulating.
When I run Either Autodesk Revit or Autodesk Architecture 2012 my user profile does not stay static they are forever changing (I have been using the products for years). On my backup system there is no such problems.
I am running two SSD in a RAID 0 and have one data mechanical drive.
what I do not know is are the proper drivers being utilized or

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
Sorry more info..

Asus Sabertooth X79 Mother board
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (X2) SLI config
31.98 GB RAM
Win 7 Pro (X64)
SMBIOS Version 1009

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
like the only data lost is profiles excreta
I have to path it frequently.
what about Raid 0 it states that it is a scsi drive? I dont think thats right? But I really dont know.
Do you have a utility that you can review if you do I would love to run it on my machine and have you review it

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
I have frequent trouble with Acrobat X standard and Acroplot. Both of these show unstable behaviors even when used alone.
Sometimes I even go to start an application and something stops it... it unexplainable.

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
Please know I am not very informative on computer configurations. So I am a bit hesitant on how to boot from another HDD as the system is configured in RAID 0. Is it just a matter of changing boot order? is there other settings I need to change? And I would need to install a OS on the HDD as well.
Also, I had suspicions of SSD's prior.. so I have changed both drives that are configured as 1 drive (RAID 0) from Intel(x2) to Corsair Force III (x2).

mlawrence

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
I was hoping I could run a report of some kind, and have the problem identified. But the problem may require more of an eliminate certain hardware items and boot, run, excreta.
I also wanted to say I think he SSD's are being identified as SCSI drives and I question if that is right?
Is it because of utilizing a RAID configuration that the drives are being reported as SCSI?