BF2 = LAG CITY

Last response: in Video Games
June 24, 2005 5:59:52 AM

does anyone know any good servers

More about : bf2 lag city

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:59:53 AM

reggie white Wrote:
> does anyone know any good servers

Server Info:

MileHiServers.com BF2 #1 - 69.56.206.34, 32 Players (with VoIP)

MileHiServers.com BF2 #2 - 67.19.149.170, 40 Players (with VoIP)

Sponsored Servers

MHOGaming.com BF2 #1 - 69.93.242.186, 40 Players (with VoIP)

MHOGaming.com BF2 #2 - 70.85.162.50, 40 Players (with VoIP)

--
Ozzmosis

[image:
http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=9&type=sigu...]
Ozzmosis's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=9
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:31:03 PM

reggie white wrote:
> does anyone know any good servers

Download All Seeing Eye, it shows some pretty precise ping values. Go
for server with less than 100 ms ping (ideally < 50 ms).

Some 64-player servers aren't powerfull enough, they might lag
regardless of low ping.

regards,

Achtung Ecco
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 24, 2005 11:26:12 PM

Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no> wrote:

>reggie white wrote:
>> does anyone know any good servers
>
>Download All Seeing Eye, it shows some pretty precise ping values. Go
>for server with less than 100 ms ping (ideally < 50 ms).
>
>Some 64-player servers aren't powerfull enough, they might lag
>regardless of low ping.

Prob'em is, ASE won't start you straight into the game. Need to write down the
IP, start the game and hope the server isn't full before you get in using the
built-in browser.
June 25, 2005 12:51:36 PM

"mvs" <mshane@alice.org> wrote in message
news:D 3gpb1d5h7a14fh4svhcu25habuktasv77@4ax.com...
> Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no> wrote:
>
>>reggie white wrote:
>>> does anyone know any good servers
>>
>>Download All Seeing Eye, it shows some pretty precise ping values. Go
>>for server with less than 100 ms ping (ideally < 50 ms).
>>
>>Some 64-player servers aren't powerfull enough, they might lag
>>regardless of low ping.
>
> Prob'em is, ASE won't start you straight into the game. Need to write
> down the
> IP, start the game and hope the server isn't full before you get in using
> the
> built-in browser.

I know I keep whinging about this, but ASE is borked for me. Done a fresh
install of WinXP on a new HD too, so I can't see that it is just me. It's
downloading a filter update now and been going 5 minutes already.

I am thinking of binning it as it is more or less useless half the time now.
!