BF2 = LAG CITY

does anyone know any good servers
4 answers Last reply
More about city

    reggie white Wrote:
    > does anyone know any good servers

    Server Info:

    MileHiServers.com BF2 #1 - 69.56.206.34, 32 Players (with VoIP)

    MileHiServers.com BF2 #2 - 67.19.149.170, 40 Players (with VoIP)

    Sponsored Servers

    MHOGaming.com BF2 #1 - 69.93.242.186, 40 Players (with VoIP)

    MHOGaming.com BF2 #2 - 70.85.162.50, 40 Players (with VoIP)

    --
    Ozzmosis

    [image:
    http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=9&type=siguploader&dateline=1119250180]
    Ozzmosis's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=9
    View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920

    reggie white wrote:
    > does anyone know any good servers

    Download All Seeing Eye, it shows some pretty precise ping values. Go
    for server with less than 100 ms ping (ideally < 50 ms).

    Some 64-player servers aren't powerfull enough, they might lag
    regardless of low ping.

    regards,

    Achtung Ecco

    Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no> wrote:

    >reggie white wrote:
    >> does anyone know any good servers
    >
    >Download All Seeing Eye, it shows some pretty precise ping values. Go
    >for server with less than 100 ms ping (ideally < 50 ms).
    >
    >Some 64-player servers aren't powerfull enough, they might lag
    >regardless of low ping.

    Prob'em is, ASE won't start you straight into the game. Need to write down the
    IP, start the game and hope the server isn't full before you get in using the
    built-in browser.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "mvs" <mshane@alice.org> wrote in message
    > Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no> wrote:
    >
    >>reggie white wrote:
    >>> does anyone know any good servers
    >>
    >>Download All Seeing Eye, it shows some pretty precise ping values. Go
    >>for server with less than 100 ms ping (ideally < 50 ms).
    >>
    >>Some 64-player servers aren't powerfull enough, they might lag
    >>regardless of low ping.
    >
    > Prob'em is, ASE won't start you straight into the game. Need to write
    > down the
    > IP, start the game and hope the server isn't full before you get in using
    > the
    > built-in browser.

    I know I keep whinging about this, but ASE is borked for me. Done a fresh
    install of WinXP on a new HD too, so I can't see that it is just me. It's
    downloading a filter update now and been going 5 minutes already.

    I am thinking of binning it as it is more or less useless half the time now.

Lag Games Servers Video Games