Hyundai q17a can be bought where???

joejoe2

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2003
I have been searching for a place in the US that sells the hyundai q17a lcd that was reviewed in a recent article. So far it seems to only be available in other countries. I go back to school in a few weeks and i was hoping to buy one before then, but i dont want to pay the crazy shipping charges to get it from overseas. Anyone know a link to a US site that sells it?? Thanks

joejoe2

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2003
That link seems to go to a place that isn't really on the site anymore. I couldnt get to it by searching the monitor section. Also, the price is too high compared to what the article quoted. Any other sites sell the monitor??

Yousmell24

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2003
This is the monitor from the review, and the price really isn't bad compaired to many other 17 inch panels. I'm considering buying it unless i can find a better one.

Gastrian

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
I'm having the same problem. I'm looking at all the UK sites and I can only find 1 that stocks it, but it appears to be a retail store that sells online as an afterthought, so I'm not sure.

The question is, if this monitor is that good, why are none of the major UK sites stocking it?

kilgry

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003
What is the difference between the Q17 and Q17A? Dog Byte's web site states it has the DVI-D input. I know the Q17B-S that was being sold on Newegg only had the analog.

Anyone know anything about this Dog Byte place btw?