we need the old favourites from BF1942 on BF2

Malcolm

heres hoping somebody salvages the best stuff from
Aftermath, Action Battlefield, Next Threat, and releases a fun BF2 mod.

"malcolm" <m.tamblynREMOVE@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> heres hoping somebody salvages the best stuff from
> Aftermath, Action Battlefield, Next Threat, and releases a fun BF2 mod.

Yeah, I miss the MRLRS from DC. Hope somebody comes out with a mod for BF2
with them.

malcolm wrote
>heres hoping somebody salvages the best stuff from
>Aftermath, Action Battlefield, Next Threat, and releases a fun BF2 mod.

I'm so looking forward to Forgotten Hope 2:

http://www.fhmod.net/

Can't bloody wait.

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka