we need the old favourites from BF1942 on BF2

heres hoping somebody salvages the best stuff from
Aftermath, Action Battlefield, Next Threat, and releases a fun BF2 mod.
2 answers Last reply
More about favourites bf1942

    "malcolm" <m.tamblynREMOVE@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    > heres hoping somebody salvages the best stuff from
    > Aftermath, Action Battlefield, Next Threat, and releases a fun BF2 mod.

    Yeah, I miss the MRLRS from DC. Hope somebody comes out with a mod for BF2
    with them.

    malcolm wrote
    >heres hoping somebody salvages the best stuff from
    >Aftermath, Action Battlefield, Next Threat, and releases a fun BF2 mod.

    I'm so looking forward to Forgotten Hope 2:

    http://www.fhmod.net/

    Can't bloody wait.

    --
    [AGB]Villy Vonka