dial up access for treo 600

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Currently I have a treo 600 with rogers/att. I would like to be able to dial
up from the phone and access my isp. I have been told this is not possible.
Can anyone here help?
1 answer Last reply
More about dial access treo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    "Dan Mellen" <dmellen@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Currently I have a treo 600 with rogers/att. I would like to be able to
    > dial up from the phone and access my isp. I have been told this is not
    > possible. Can anyone here help?

    What are you trying to do with your isp? Maybe there is another way to do
    what you want. While on the Rogers network, rogers effectively becomes your
    isp through their GPRS offerings as they do not offer dialup (CSD) access.

    Brian
    P.S. you should not use your real email in newsgroups as it will be
    harvested in order to send you spam.

Rogers AT&T Internet Service Providers Dial Up Connection Treo