attach images to emails with nokia 6600 or 6230

Last response: in Brands
December 25, 2004 6:46:02 AM

Can anyone who has a nokia 6600 or a 6230 tell me if it is possible to
attach images stored in the phone to email messages sent with the phone
through pop3?
thank you
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 12:12:58 PM

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 03:46:02 +0100, "Nico" <nic13@nospam.it> wrote:

>Can anyone who has a nokia 6600 or a 6230 tell me if it is possible to
>attach images stored in the phone to email messages sent with the phone
>through pop3?
>thank you

6600 no problem, don't think the 6230 handles attachments very well

Chris P Bacon
!