attach images to emails with nokia 6600 or 6230

Can anyone who has a nokia 6600 or a 6230 tell me if it is possible to
attach images stored in the phone to email messages sent with the phone
through pop3?
thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about attach images emails nokia 6600 6230

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 03:46:02 +0100, "Nico" <nic13@nospam.it> wrote:

    >Can anyone who has a nokia 6600 or a 6230 tell me if it is possible to
    >attach images stored in the phone to email messages sent with the phone
    >through pop3?
    >thank you

    6600 no problem, don't think the 6230 handles attachments very well

    Chris P Bacon

Nokia Phones