Best graphics card for asus p5kpl am/ps motherboard

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Amit Jani and i have a query ,abt my graphics card, well my system is
Intel Quad core 2 8400 2.66GHZ but i have over clock it and now it run on 3.33GHZ
and my system is running fine..... my motherboard is Asus P5 KMPL AM/PS
and supports 4GB DDR 2 Ram which is good enough......
I have my graphics card Zotac Geforce GTX 560 1GB DDR5.....
and its performance is also good enough.....but i like to know ,can i upgrade my graphics card
on this motherboard, which will be better than this card....
if yes then plz, let me know ,and its not necessary tht i want nvidia only ,which ever brand ,its ok with me....
so sir any suggestion, plz do reply ....
my email id :
thank you

With Sincerely ,
Amit ...
6 answers Last reply
More about best graphics card asus p5kpl motherboard
  1. Hi Amit, please do not post your email address.

Your system will support faster cards, but your CPU, motherboard and RAM are a bit out of date. Is there any reason you want to upgrade?
  2. What games are you unable to play?
  3. Herr_Koos said:
    Hi Amit, please do not post your email address.

Your system will support faster cards, but your CPU, motherboard and RAM are a bit out of date. Is there any reason you want to upgrade?

Hello Herr_Koos,
    Thanks for ur advice, yes i am looking for a upgrade ,but I felt only by upgrading my graphics card the games will run smoother and with more intense graphics...
    but as u said my system is out dated... yes I agree that , and yes I want to upgrade my system because, I play games and do some video editing as well, so for that you need a best system, what's your suggestion should, I go for intel or AMD
    and yes some of my games run slow like online game GTA 4 latest one.... and NFS Carbon and under cover, and some more

thank you....
    Amit
  4. Deemo13 said:
    What games are you unable to play?

Hello Deemo 13,

well I play a lot of games like Prototype ,NFS all series and GTA 4 latest one but some of my games get slow while , I play ,so i guess i have to upgrade my system .....

Thank you...

Amit
  5. GTAIV just runs slow in general. Even on my computer it runs slow.
  6. What resolution do you play at, and do you try and run at maximum settings?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Motherboards Graphics