Your question

[New Build] Stock trading, first build

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
November 24, 2012 9:34:43 PM

Okay guys I have been trying to decide on a computer for the past month or so, please forgive me but I know nothing about computers, I almost went with a dell refurbished 690 then I stumbled upon custom built pc, after tons of research on sites like cyberpower pc and Ibuypower I have come to a conclusion that you really cannot trust these people so with all the bad reviews I have decided to build myself or have a friend do it, please forgive my lack of knowledge and I do appreciate all/any input given, thank you!

Approximate Purchase Date: Sometime before Dec 25

Budget Range: (600-700) Before Rebates

System Usage : This system will be used for trading stocks on a daily basis, this consists of monitoring charts, running stock trading platform (software), on two monitors and the internet with multiple tabs running all at the same time on another monitor. Looking to run 3-4 monitors

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (No preference)

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (No preference)

Overclocking: Not Sure

SLI or Crossfire: Not Sure

Monitor Resolution: Not sure

Additional Comments: Reliable PC that will suit my needs and will get the job done.

More about : build stock trading build

November 25, 2012 3:21:16 AM

Been messing with this a little bit, chose these strictly on reviews and price point, unfortunately have limited knowledge when it comes to this stuff..

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pltd

Am I headed in the rite direction, would this setup even support three monitors? how do you tell? thanks again.

EDIT (besides the compatibility issues I just noticed)
m
l
November 25, 2012 4:39:39 PM

Any advice ? Would appreciate it.
m
l
March 13, 2013 3:12:49 AM

Before you start any business, you must have to get all the knowledge about that particular field or business.
m
l
!