Okay, who got the last USB Host to Host driver.......HELP!!

System Info~Problem Devices................is from where I
copy and pasted the sentence from. (DirectX Diagnostic
Tool) **USB Host To Host Bridge USB\VID_05E3&PID_0502
\5&5AB336B&0&2 The drivers for this device are not
installed** I'm thinking it needs them!!!!!
Nor is there a driver installed for my monitor although
Device Manager reads that there is and working properly. I
go to install them and I cannot. The system can't locate
the drivers on my PC, have to go on line. So I come to Win
Update, drivers, type info as above for search~no results
available. Have been to other sites that were suggested,
if needs update, not sure which one. Have read the help,
have been through troubleshooting, can't install something
if I cannot locate it!
Have had the message (recovered from a device failure)
after everything when I try to play TW PGA 2004. Have
been to EA support, but since I have a device problem,
it's not the game~Yet.
That's what I would like to do, is play my game. I've
updated DirectX, but parameters-not found?? I need
HELP!!!! Would someone PLEASE help me??

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build
2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-6380
BIOS: Version 1.00
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor, MMX,
3DNow, ~1.2GHz
Memory: 256MB RAM
Page File: 248MB used, 366MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.0001.0902 32bit Unicode

Thank you Much

B.C.

USB Vendor ID 05E3 belongs to Genesys Logic, Inc.
Here is their site, where you can search for the driver and further help
http://www.genesyslogic.com/econtents/tech.asp

Regards
--PA