Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What cable do I get?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 1, 2012 9:37:08 PM

I have a monitor with a vga and dvi-d (dual link) plugs and my Radeon HD 7950 has an HDMI and DVI-I (dual link) slots. I couldn't find a vga to dvi-i(dual link) converter/adapter, so what cable would you guys recommend me getting? Thanks for the help!

More about : cable

a c 191 U Graphics card
October 1, 2012 9:38:15 PM

Just get a DVI cable.