Ferrymen in Exalted?

Huh. According to the Book of Bone and Ebony...there are. Go fig!^^

They're pretty nice, too, tho they only get a very brief description;
if anything in that book deserves more exposition (and an
illustration!), it's that. Not that much does, as the book is pretty
thorough, so far.

I wonder if Gods know a version of the Arcanos Charm that allows a
ghost to fly?

Believe it or not, I actually didn't realize that the characters on the
cover where the Deathlords conjuring the Contagion from the Well of Udr
until I looked reeeally closely...^^;;;

Dex,
who thinks that the Bonestriders kick ass...^^

Hand-of-Omega wrote:

> They're pretty nice, too, tho they only get a very brief description;
> if anything in that book deserves more exposition (and an
> illustration!), it's that. Not that much does, as the book is pretty
> thorough, so far.

They've got an illustration. That's the Maiden of the Mirthless Smile
fighting one on page 146. Look, she's parrying his big scythe and
everything.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Hand-of-Omega wrote:
> Huh. According to the Book of Bone and Ebony...there are. Go fig!^^

*dies laughing*

That's just cool. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

And if anyone wants to cobble up a review, and send it to me for the
Wraith Project... that would be wonderful.