Sign in with
Your question

No signal from graphic card.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 2, 2012 4:10:38 AM

Hello

A few days ago my graphic card started to show artifacts on display, white lines and other things. I switched to onboard card and everything is ok. I bought a new video card a msi gt630 2gb ddr3 and i get no signal from it i checked vga dvi and hdmi . The pci slot is ok no beep error when i start the pc although i started the pc without rams and no beep sound but the pc works perfect on onboard card. The new video card doesn't have a 6 pin like the old one. The PSU is 430W and the cooler from the new card is spinning when i start pc but the onboard card is not working when i have a video card on. My specs are Intel core 2 duo 2.5ghz 2 gb ram ddr2 kingston motherboard gigabyte ga-945gcm-s2l and the dead video card nvidia gt9800 512 vram

More about : signal graphic card

October 2, 2012 4:14:32 AM

galvani said:
Hello

A few days ago my graphic card started to show artifacts on display, white lines and other things. I switched to onboard card and everything is ok. I bought a new video card a msi gt630 2gb ddr3 and i get no signal from it i checked vga dvi and hdmi . The pci slot is ok no beep error when i start the pc although i started the pc without rams and no beep sound but the pc works perfect on onboard card. The new video card doesn't have a 6 pin like the old one. The PSU is 430W and the cooler from the new card is spinning when i start pc but the onboard card is not working when i have a video card on. My specs are Intel core 2 duo 2.5ghz 2 gb ram ddr2 kingston motherboard gigabyte ga-945gcm-s2l and the dead video card nvidia gt9800 512 vram

So, what's the question?
October 2, 2012 4:20:16 AM

I dont receive any video signal on monitor or tv from the new video card. what can i do?
Related resources
October 2, 2012 5:18:37 AM

galvani said:
I dont receive any video signal on monitor or tv from the new video card. what can i do?

Do you have a second computer you can test it on? If not, and the card is still new, I'd just RMA it.
October 2, 2012 5:56:33 AM

Tested on a friend pc's and still doesn't work, i'll return the card.
!