Sign in with
Your question

EVGA 660Ti SC Edition Discontinued?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 2, 2012 9:05:54 AM

So I was looking at the EVGA Products page and I don't see my SuperClocked Edition on there anymore? All I see is a bunch of FTW Editions now, so I'm assuming they have discontinued the SC one for 660Ti? Kind of pisses me off, as I spent more money for a video card for future proofing and possibly SLI later down the road. I know newegg and other places still have plenty stock, but later on it might get tough to find a NEW one for SLI, and I'm not going to mix n match for SLI. This has happened to me when I bought a $500 7800GT and AMD Socket 939 long time ago. I do not want to go through with this again, so I already listed mine on Craigslist, and am going to get a GTX670 or something...

Can anyone confirm that EVGA dropped the SC Editions and replaced with FTW for the GTX660Ti series?

Thanks.
a c 205 U Graphics card
October 2, 2012 9:27:56 AM

John1988 said:
So I was looking at the EVGA Products page and I don't see my SuperClocked Edition on there anymore? All I see is a bunch of FTW Editions now, so I'm assuming they have discontinued the SC one for 660Ti? Kind of pisses me off, as I spent more money for a video card for future proofing and possibly SLI later down the road. I know newegg and other places still have plenty stock, but later on it might get tough to find a NEW one for SLI, and I'm not going to mix n match for SLI. This has happened to me when I bought a $500 7800GT and AMD Socket 939 long time ago. I do not want to go through with this again, so I already listed mine on Craigslist, and am going to get a GTX670 or something...

Can anyone confirm that EVGA dropped the SC Editions and replaced with FTW for the GTX660Ti series?

Thanks.

may be do to fall out of the msi being caught over volting the gpu for faster clock speeds. nvidia was not to happy that they were doing that.
m
l
!