Winona Minnesota Charity Gamathon - Many Game Systems - Pl..

(posted on RPG net by myself)

Play Location/Method: Winona University, Winona, Minnesota
Game/System: Just about anything (Open gaming)
Player or GM? I will be running a game of Werewolf the Forsaken
Time/Frequency: Starts Noon, March 09, 2005 and will run until no
further gaming is possible, or an unspecified time on March 10.
Current needs: As many playeres and STs, GMs, and DMs as possible
Accept Drop-In Players? Yes
Accept Spectators? Yes
Additional Information: $5 entry fee. Bring dice and character sheets,
especially if you plan on running a game, there will be many games to
play, also there will be crashing available, bring sleepingbags/blankets
and pillows if you plan on staying over night. For more info, contact
Peter at crazygnome@nospamcharter.net <of course removing the "nospam">
1 answer Last reply
More about winona minnesota charity gamathon game systems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    Err, that'd be April 09 and 10. (Damn me! and I posted this all over
    the place!)

    Edward Elric wrote:

    > (posted on RPG net by myself)
    >
    > Play Location/Method: Winona University, Winona, Minnesota
    > Game/System: Just about anything (Open gaming)
    > Player or GM? I will be running a game of Werewolf the Forsaken
    > Time/Frequency: Starts Noon, March 09, 2005 and will run until no
    > further gaming is possible, or an unspecified time on March 10.
    > Current needs: As many playeres and STs, GMs, and DMs as possible
    > Accept Drop-In Players? Yes
    > Accept Spectators? Yes
    > Additional Information: $5 entry fee. Bring dice and character sheets,
    > especially if you plan on running a game, there will be many games to
    > play, also there will be crashing available, bring sleepingbags/blankets
    > and pillows if you plan on staying over night. For more info, contact
    > Peter at crazygnome@nospamcharter.net <of course removing the "nospam">

Gaming Games Systems Video Games