Restoring 7600 original files??

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.graphics,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Hi, I deleted all the files possible in the gallery (ie: all the clip-art
files, pictures and deletable tones) to free up space in squeezing mp3s on.
Is there any way of restoring all these files? I have a Nokia 7600 on 3.

Cheers.
3 answers Last reply
More about restoring 7600 original files
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.graphics,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "Mark" <x@unknown.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I deleted all the files possible in the gallery (ie: all the clip-art
    > files, pictures and deletable tones) to free up space in squeezing mp3s
    > on.
    > Is there any way of restoring all these files? I have a Nokia 7600 on 3.
    >
    > Cheers.

    I saved all that stuff on my hard drive when I factory
    reset my 7600 in case it deleted them. (It didn't!)
    Anyway I can send them as an attachment to you if
    you want. Just give me your email add. By the way
    the file will be 400 kb.
    Cheers, Will.

    Would you send them to me too. PLEASE :blush:

    --
    will_i_am

    --
    will_i_am