cd drivers

roxie software desroyed my cd drivers I cannot remove and
install my cds hdware because the drivers are now
corrupted I don't know how to get rid of the bad drivers
and if I did wow could I get new drivers into xp

Did you install a incompatible version of the Roxio software? Versions
prior to version 5 are not compatible with XP and version 5 is only
compatible if it is patched with the updates from the Roxio site. For
removal instructions, check the Roxio website, www.roxio.com as you will
likely need to manually remove various components and they should have the
instructions there. You might get by with the following XP Knowledge Base
article but if this doesn't resolve the removal issue, you'll need to check
the Roxio site as mentioned above:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314060

As to the rest of your question, you'll need to the proper version software,
check the Roxio site mentioned above.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User