NEED A PREBUILT GAMING COMPUTER UNDER 1000$

I want a prebuilt gaming computer that can play minecraft and skyrim on high setting (if not its cool tell me)
and I want it to play battlefield on high settings (not ultra just high)
REMEMBER I WANNA SEE PREBUILT COMPUTERS (i have seen way too much people saying build a computer)
3 answers Last reply
More about need prebuilt gaming computer 1000
  1. Please don't use your caps lock that much.
    You won't be able to play battlefield on high settings, not multiplayer at least.

Just curious, why do you want a prebuilt so badly? You get a way better computer by doing it yourself, and it's easy (we're talking easy like LEGOs) - takes perhaps 2 hours, if you study a youtube video on how to do it first.

That being said, your best bet is likely to buy a lower-end computer and a decent graphics card, and put the graphics card in it. Would that be something you're comfortable with?
  2. go check out cyberpowerpc.com i just got a pc from them and it rocks. works great out of the box with water cooling core i5 and a gtx 660 ti. under 1k after rebates. just check them out and built what you want.t
  3. You should be able to put together a decent rig on cyberpower for $1000.

Here's on for $913 excluding shipping http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EMUJH

i5-3470
    gtx 660 ti
    8GB RAM
    120GB SSD
    1TB 7200 RPM
    700W psu
    Windows 7
    Free Borderlands 2

You would probably be able to move up to z77 and a 3570K on that config and still be under $1000

Cyberpower has gtx 660 Ti for $190 this weekend, so that's a great deal you should jump on. This rig would play any of those games on ultra at 1080p.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Systems Gaming Computer Systems