NEED A PREBUILT GAMING COMPUTER UNDER 1000$

chanuka007

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
I want a prebuilt gaming computer that can play minecraft and skyrim on high setting (if not its cool tell me)
and I want it to play battlefield on high settings (not ultra just high)
REMEMBER I WANNA SEE PREBUILT COMPUTERS (i have seen way too much people saying build a computer)

Please don't use your caps lock that much.
You won't be able to play battlefield on high settings, not multiplayer at least.

Just curious, why do you want a prebuilt so badly? You get a way better computer by doing it yourself, and it's easy (we're talking easy like LEGOs) - takes perhaps 2 hours, if you study a youtube video on how to do it first.

That being said, your best bet is likely to buy a lower-end computer and a decent graphics card, and put the graphics card in it. Would that be something you're comfortable with?

orposer

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
go check out cyberpowerpc.com i just got a pc from them and it rocks. works great out of the box with water cooling core i5 and a gtx 660 ti. under 1k after rebates. just check them out and built what you want.t

twelve25

Distinguished
You should be able to put together a decent rig on cyberpower for $1000.

Here's on for $913 excluding shipping http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EMUJH

i5-3470
gtx 660 ti
8GB RAM
120GB SSD
1TB 7200 RPM
700W psu
Windows 7
Free Borderlands 2

You would probably be able to move up to z77 and a 3570K on that config and still be under $1000

Cyberpower has gtx 660 Ti for $190 this weekend, so that's a great deal you should jump on. This rig would play any of those games on ultra at 1080p.