This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Theb1984

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
Hello,i need your help. my problem is i have installed win7 on my mgs one notebook and the vga and the network drivers are not installed. i have downloaded them and when i tried to install them, it saying that '' this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software''. i have try my best but nothing happen. The thing is that the machine was running win7 before and it gave some error when i have compressed the system disk c. i have also the drivers cd for the machine the one that was with the machine when i bought it. i am looking for support.

davidgermain

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2005
When you installed windows did you install it from a freshly formatted Hard Drive? or did it install to a partition that was already there.
sometimes this error happens when there is not enough hard disk space. without digging further this would be the top of my list to look at.
Does windows 7 find the drivers by itself using windows update?

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
You usually get this error if you are trying to install 32bit drivers on a 64bit OS, or vice versa. Did you install the same version of windows 7 you had before?