Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Hi guys,

I am struggling to let Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 work on my PC.

Here is some helpful screenshots:

dxdiag.jpg
gpuz.gif
pes2013.jpg
Untitleda.jpg

I am running Windows 7 x64.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Just ignore the warning popup.

Obviously the problem lies with the game. Contact the game publishers and ask for a solution. It looks like the graphics card is not in their database of approved graphics cards because they never had one available during game development to test and approve with.

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
This is the game developer answer:

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami Support Team.

You are seeing this message because your computer does not meet minimum requirements to play PES 2013. In this case, your graphics cards is not supported. You will need to get new hardware before you can play PES 2013.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

This means that I have to buy a graphic card from the 1998?

Quite the useless answer.

They weren't even courteous enough to tell you whether or not there will be a patch that will be released at a future date that will allow current graphics cards to be supported.

When games developers don't have enough PC games development knowledge, because their core focus is on gaming consoles, this is the type of crap product and support you'll get.

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
The very strange thing is that another user with the same graphic card is able to play that game. The problem is that he uses the release preview of Windows 8 while I am using Windows 7.

seems like a problem with the game. It seems like the 4gb memory isn't being detected since its not the default. Only thing you can do is look on the game forums or keep contacting the developers.

G

If you want to play without seeing that message simply do this: right click on the pes2013.exe than click run with graphic processor -> high Nvidia Graphic processor