Solved

Getting Dual 27 Crossover Monitors to work with EVGA GTX 660 Ti

I just bought two Crossover 27p monitors and I am having a problem getting both of them to work at the same time. I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti video card which has a DVI-I output (which is working) and a DVI-D output (which isnt sending signal). I can only get one monitor to work at a time. I have tested both monitors on the DVI-I output on the video card and they work when plugged in there, but when I plug into the DVI-D port then the monitors do not show anything, just a red light. I have tested both cables and they both work on the top port, so I am assuming its something with the video card not outputting probably on the DVI-D output port.

I talked to EVGA Support and they said to buy a GTX 570 instead that has dual DVI-I ports and that should work. Does this seem right?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about getting dual crossover monitors work evga
  1. Best answer
    And yet EVGA explicitly claims "Support for four concurrent displays; two dual-link DVI connectors, HDMI and Displayport 1.2".

Did you go into the NVIDIA Control Panel and set up multiple displays? The the NVIDIA Control Panel should show if a monitor is connected to each DVI port.
  2. The monitors are both showing up in the NVidia control panel, its just there is no signal to one of them. Honestly the guy I spoke with at EVGA seemed a bit clueless. I am not sure what I can do at this point, I really dont want to go through the process of buying a different video card...
  3. UPDATE - After I just restarted the computer now it started working. I cant believe I didnt do that before.
  4. Best answer selected by MaximusDecimus.
  5. Could you try with an HDMI cable for the second monitor?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx EVGA Monitors Graphics