3510i.. no GRPS connection?

hi,

Using Nokia 3510i with vodafone. I cant get a GRPS connection, have tried
the configuration settings on vodafone website but it wont connect.
Any ideas anyone?
Thankyou

--
gem
3 answers Last reply

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:51:11 GMT, gemmie <bdallamore@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > Using Nokia 3510i with vodafone. I cant get a GRPS connection, have
    > tried the configuration settings on vodafone website but it wont connect.
    > Any ideas anyone?
    > Thankyou

    okay okay - i meant GPRS - its late, what can i say!!!

    I have the same problem with mine, if you have an older sim card
    the features are not activated. You can get vodaphone to try and
    activate it, but really it depends how old the sim is. if its 2001 old
    or before then its not going to work.

    regards
    graham

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:12:07 -0000, Homer <wantingspam@btinterent.com>
    wrote:

    > I have the same problem with mine, if you have an older sim card
    > the features are not activated. You can get vodaphone to try and
    > activate it, but really it depends how old the sim is. if its 2001 old
    > or before then its not going to work.
    >
    > regards
    > graham

    Thanks for that Graham.