  • Vodafone
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 1:51:11 AM

hi,

Using Nokia 3510i with vodafone. I cant get a GRPS connection, have tried
the configuration settings on vodafone website but it wont connect.
Any ideas anyone?
Thankyou

--
gem

More about : 3510i grps connection

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 2:10:15 AM

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:51:11 GMT, gemmie <bdallamore@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> Using Nokia 3510i with vodafone. I cant get a GRPS connection, have
> tried the configuration settings on vodafone website but it wont connect.
> Any ideas anyone?
> Thankyou

okay okay - i meant GPRS - its late, what can i say!!!
December 28, 2004 11:12:07 AM

I have the same problem with mine, if you have an older sim card
the features are not activated. You can get vodaphone to try and
activate it, but really it depends how old the sim is. if its 2001 old
or before then its not going to work.

regards
graham

"gemmie" <bdallamore@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:o psjou5ikkt6cben@host82-7-164-46.not-set-yet.ntli.net...
> hi,
>
> Using Nokia 3510i with vodafone. I cant get a GRPS connection, have tried
> the configuration settings on vodafone website but it wont connect.
> Any ideas anyone?
> Thankyou
>
> --
> gem
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 4:33:26 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:12:07 -0000, Homer <wantingspam@btinterent.com>
wrote:

> I have the same problem with mine, if you have an older sim card
> the features are not activated. You can get vodaphone to try and
> activate it, but really it depends how old the sim is. if its 2001 old
> or before then its not going to work.
>
> regards
> graham

Thanks for that Graham.