My internet keeps getting interrupted Help me Please!

cubewhat

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
Hey guys, recently while I'm surfing the internet, it would always say that my connection keeps getting interrupted. I'm not really sure what to do. I would be so grateful if you could help me out with this!

Thanks! :)

jsmakkar

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
Its about your WiFi internet conneciton.

1. This could be because of loose connection/bad cable (try disconnecting/reconnecting all cables between modem/router/pc etc)
2. If its about a laptop, try connecting to some other network to eliminate the possibility of any issue in your laptop.

Open Internet Explorer and go to the Tools menu then Internet Options>Connection tab>LAN button. Remove any ticks you find in the Proxy section and put a tick in "Automatically detect settings".

Click Apply and OK your way out then restart IE and see if that helped. If it did, it means you may not have fully removed the threat you saw so you need MalwareBytes to clean up. Download it free from http://www.malwarebytes.org and run it in Safe Mode.

cubewhat

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011

Everything seems to be running fine now at least for now! I feel like an idiot lol. Thanks for your help!