Your question

Need help with compatibility

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Compatibility
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 3, 2012 3:28:54 PM

hello im new to building computers but i have wanted to do it for a long tome. anyways i nee to know if my graphics card (ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCu II 2GB) will fit with my motherboard (ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Thunderbolt Motherboard) and my case (NZXT Phantom USB 3.0 Case Red) and if anyone wants to give me any ideas what to use for the rest of the build it would be a big deal (its a gaming computer) ps im using this website its cheap and looks reliable :-) http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php

More about : compatibility

a b U Graphics card
October 3, 2012 3:38:11 PM

do you have a cpu? and whats your budget? if you havent already bought that motherboard, i think its overkill get a gigabyte ud3h or z77 up4 th. for the case get the nzxt phantom 410, or a cheaper one if you want to save money. that graphics card will work with that motherboard
m
l
October 7, 2012 8:30:27 AM

computernoob29 said:
do you have a cpu? and whats your budget? if you havent already bought that motherboard, i think its overkill get a gigabyte ud3h or z77 up4 th. for the case get the nzxt phantom 410, or a cheaper one if you want to save money. that graphics card will work with that motherboard

thank you so much for the help man and no i dont have a cpu yet or anything else except the stuff i have listed off. my budget is $2000 but i want to keep it low as possible.
m
l
!