Vampire Preludes and Plot Ideas

Last response: in Video Games
April 27, 2005 6:55:34 AM

Hi I'm new to the whole white wolf - Vampire world. I'm an exellent GM
(Storyteller) but I'm having problems thinking up some interesting
plot and character prelude ideas. Could you guys give a girl a break
and post some cool ideas for me.

Thanks!!!
:)

Coffee Witch

alt.gamer.girl
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 6:55:35 AM

Coffee Witch,

Kindred slave auctions, gang wars, trips through Hell to retrieve a
Giovanni's soul, chess games using characters literally as pieces, busting a
government operation to exploit psychic sensitive teenage girls...for the
last 9 years, my ST has been putting us through our paces with these and
many more plots. And me and my troupe have loved every minute of her
devious mind.

If you would like to hear more specifics, email me off list and i will fill
you in as best i can.

john

"Coffee Witch" <CoffeeWitch@Game.girl> wrote in message
> Hi I'm new to the whole white wolf - Vampire world. I'm an exellent GM
> (Storyteller) but I'm having problems thinking up some interesting
> plot and character prelude ideas. Could you guys give a girl a break
> and post some cool ideas for me.
>
> Thanks!!!
> :)
>
> Coffee Witch
>
> alt.gamer.girl
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 9:43:20 AM

Sure I would love to know the details. But is that your email addy?!
Anyways you can email me at:
gamz_girl@yahoo.ca

thanks,
Terra-

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:04:10 -0400, "j h" <jham1@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Coffee Witch,
>

>Kindred slave auctions, gang wars, trips through Hell to retrieve a
>Giovanni's soul, chess games using characters literally as pieces, busting a
>government operation to exploit psychic sensitive teenage girls...for the
>last 9 years, my ST has been putting us through our paces with these and
>many more plots. And me and my troupe have loved every minute of her
>devious mind.
>
>If you would like to hear more specifics, email me off list and i will fill
>you in as best i can.
>
>john
>
>"Coffee Witch" <CoffeeWitch@Game.girl> wrote in message
>> Hi I'm new to the whole white wolf - Vampire world. I'm an exellent GM
>> (Storyteller) but I'm having problems thinking up some interesting
>> plot and character prelude ideas. Could you guys give a girl a break
>> and post some cool ideas for me.
>>
>> Thanks!!!
>> :)
>>
>> Coffee Witch
>>
>> alt.gamer.girl

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 9:54:53 AM

Ok you can really tell I'm a newsgroup newbie when I couldn't even
firgure out johns email address.

:p

Terra-

!