Newegg buying build help

AssassinAzn

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
Sooooooooo...
I have a newegg preferred account. and I bought my case separately from my build because they did not have it in nj but they had it in Ca. The computer case went through smoothly and I will have it on wednesday. But I bought the rest of my computer parts on the same day same time. and everytime it says that my order is put on hold. naturally I void it and tried to do the purchase again. I did this about 8 times and I still can't buy the parts to my computer. I am very frustrated. upon the 9th time trying to do this it won't even give me the comfirmation email (9th time doing this was today on cyber monday does this have anything to do with that?). If you have any experience with this and have a way of fixing this may you please tell me how you went upon fixing this problem? also I kinda want to use the preferred account.
p.s. thank you in advanced

i dont see any point of buying anything from newegg. they dont have the best customer service and they definitly dont have price matching

the build is mainly newegg and us.ncix. us.ncix is where i always shop at and they have free shipping for the states. and most importantly they dont have replies to questions that sound like a robot

AssassinAzn

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
lol ummmm where to start...
I wanted the 7950 cause I wanted it to be as good or better than the gtx 660ti
ummm i trust intel ssds more.
the motherboard I picked out has z77 which i like cause it is said to oc things easier.
the ram I am intending to get more of.
I do like the cpu though... that was my first choice before but it was out of stock before and now it isn't.
I need decent wattage cause might go crossfire later.

my main problem is why I can't buy my freaken computer parts