I recall the huge boom of Mushes, and Mu*'s and the like about 5 or 7 years
ago. Has anytone done anything like that for V:TR? I want to play this great
new game, but I've yet to see anything oniline and on various mushlists that
such a place exists. Thanks in advance!

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Snoogans wrote:
> I recall the huge boom of Mushes, and Mu*'s and the like about 5 or 7 years
> ago. Has anytone done anything like that for V:TR? I want to play this great
> new game, but I've yet to see anything oniline and on various mushlists that
> such a place exists. Thanks in advance!

Yeah. Let me know as well.
I've played it table top, and want to play my Mekhet with the Circle of
the Crone on a regular basis.

--
James

James