First build..excited just looking for opinions

What's up mothalovers, I'm on my first pc build. Tomorrow is the day the parts should come in and I'm just looking for some opinions on the hardware I decided to blend together. I had a budget of 650 and under, I would like to some gaming mainly running games like Diablo 3 Starcraft 2 WoW...Poss Crysis 2. I would like to run all of these on High to Ultra settings. Ha forger to mention the essentials runs like Dark age of camelot, Ultima 7-9, Simcity 4 and the quest for glory series HA

Motherboard: AsRock 970 am3
CPU: AMD FX 8150 with liquid cooling kit.( I plan on over clock to get maximum performance out of machine)
GPU: EVGA 550ti 2 gb ram
Ram: 8Gb Ribjam ddr3 1600 2 4gig sticks
Hard Drive:TBD
Cd-Rom: LITE-ON CDR/CDRW/DVD blah blah blah
Power supply: Corsair 430 W power supply
O/S: Windows 8
1 answer Last reply
More about first build excited opinions
  1. MikeO42787 said:
    What's up mothalovers, I'm on my first pc build. Tomorrow is the day the parts should come in and I'm just looking for some opinions on the hardware I decided to blend together. I had a budget of 650 and under, I would like to some gaming mainly running games like Diablo 3 Starcraft 2 WoW...Poss Crysis 2. I would like to run all of these on High to Ultra settings. Ha forger to mention the essentials runs like Dark age of camelot, Ultima 7-9, Simcity 4 and the quest for glory series HA

Motherboard: AsRock 970 am3
    CPU: AMD FX 8150 with liquid cooling kit.( I plan on over clock to get maximum performance out of machine)
    GPU: EVGA 550ti 2 gb ram
    Ram: 8Gb Ribjam ddr3 1600 2 4gig sticks
    Hard Drive:TBD
    Cd-Rom: LITE-ON CDR/CDRW/DVD blah blah blah
    Power supply: Corsair 430 W power supply
    O/S: Windows 8

....As I was reading this from the website I found no Hard drive....must have no ordered it....Can I use one out of a computer running windows XP?
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Systems